Video for today:
I had received an e-mail opt in for this study and I wanted to share it with everyone. I will be posting all of the information here and you can choose to follow along with me on WordPress, Instagram, or via my e-mail opt in here: http://eepurl.com/bXG0oL
My thoughts on Session 3: “He Chose to Invite Us into His Presence”
- Jesus’s robe was seamless from top to bottom. I’ve never really noted this before. John 19:23 NLT
- Jesus as the curtain. Parallel between the veil being torn in the temple and Jesus being torn on the cross Hebrews 10:19-20 NCV
- We are welcome to enter God’s presence at any time, He has already dealt with our mistake
- Do you have a curtain over your heart?
- Did you learn something new today?
My biggest takeaway from this was remembering that the love of Jesus covered us.