I’ve been enjoying using the “Be Still” Journal
I like the pretty floral design on the cover and to be honest that was the main reason I wanted it!
But I also like that you have a different format inside to track your reading time and
If you’re interested there is also a bundle with the latest devotional “He Is More Than Enough”.
- Journal doesn’t feel cheap – Good quality
- There are initial pages for prayer requests and gratitude
- There is plenty of room to fill in Scripture, to Journal, to Adore, and to Apply
- Journal was expensive compared to the price of journals I’ve purchased in the past
- I expected the prayer requests and gratitude to be scattered throughout, not sure what it appears to be only in the beginning.